Tomorrow is Friday and what a week its been! The pupils share their reflections on their Monday trip to the Shieling Project –
- Deklan – “I enjoyed making the shielings our of different materials”.
- Shannon – “our trip was epic!”
- Gemma – “It was the best school trip I’ve been on in a long time”.
- Alex – “The whole day was so much fun”.
- Poppy M – “It was great to learn about things in the woodland but it would have been better without the rain!”
- Kurtis – “I liked having our picnic in the hut hearing the rain outside – I’d like to go back, spy on the animals and build more things”.
- Mrs. Russell – “It was a good day, 10 out of 10”.
- Mr. Brown – “The woodland walk was very interesting; we stopped at a rocky outcrop and learned that the pink stripe amongst the grey rock was once magma trying to force its way through to the surface many millions of years ago”.