This week in our Maths lessons the children have been learning about Money & Finance.
Success Criteria for our Money topic:
- I can talk about the goods or services which people spend money on.
- I can give examples of these items and services.
- I can prioritise wants and needs.
- I can talk about places where I might spend money.
- I can give examples of how to be safe with money.
- I can share different ways of spending money e.g debit card/credit card/gift voucher/points card/cheque/cash.
- I can count out exact amounts of money.
- I can calculate how much change I will receive from an amount of money given.
Evidence shows that reflection at the end of a day’s learning can boost a child’s academic performance and engagement in school.
The ‘What did you do at school today?’ question has a lot more importance to it than many people think….