Processes of the planet
- Make ice cubes and melt them again; talk about what is happening.
Read stories about the weather and water (Noah’s Ark) and share experiences.
- Float and sink objects in the bath or sink.
- Read Mr Archimedes’ Bath and talk about why the water rises in their bath.
- Talk about the clothes they are wearing on particular days and discuss why they are wearing them
- Use thermometers to look at temperatures inside and outside your home.
- Discuss topical stories in the news about climate change and its effect on the rest of the world.
(Taken from ParentZone, Education Scotland)