- Homework: This week there is some literacy – spelling words (either ‘multi-syllables’ or ‘irregular plurals’) and numeracy – ‘Function Machines’ worksheet.
- Today is World Environment Day – Go outside and show the world that you are #WithNature
- Tomorrow is D-Day when we commemorate the events of the Normandy landings during WWII.
- World Ocean’s Day is on Thursday 8th June. The nearest event is Ullapool http://www.worldoceansday.org/events2017/vote-cleanseas. Follow this link for a beach litter guide https://littoralartproject.com/2017/02/16/guide-to-beach-litter/
- Also this Thursday is an in-service day so unless you want to come and help Mr Brown clean his cupboard there is no need to get out of bed…..
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: